How to use Bink
How do I download the Bink app?
To download the Bink app please follow the steps below:
- Go to your App Store (on iOS), or Play Store (on Android)
- Search for 'Bink: Loyalty & Rewards Wallet'
- Tap on the Bink app
- Tap on 'Install'
- Once you have downloaded Bink, create your account, link your payment and loyalty cards and start earning rewards.
In order to be PCI compliant and as secure as possible, we cannot allow Bink to run on jailbroken/rooted devices or on custom OS.
If you have customised your standard operating system or if you are using a custom operating system, Bink will not work on your device.
Below are the steps that you can perform to find out if your device is customised:
- Launch Safari on your iOS device
- In a new Safari tab, type in 'cydia://' and tap 'Go'
- If Cydia launches, your device has been modified and cannot run Bink
- You can use a root checker app which will confirm whether your device has been modified or not
Will PLL™ (Payment Linked Loyalty) work with cash payments?
No, PLL™ (Payment Linked Loyalty) only works when you pay using your linked payment card.
Will PLL™ (Payment Linked Loyalty) work in all stores?
Not necessarily. Each retailer decides which of their stores participate in PLL™ (Payment Linked Loyalty).
Please refer to the retailer T&Cs for a full list of participating stores.